Welcome to the SuccessMaker at Home Webpage for
Gwinnett County Public Schools!
We are pleased to provide information and resources to help you get SuccessMaker installed and available for your child's use. To get started, please create a login using the directions provided by your local school.
Once you login, on the left side of this screen you will find links to installation instructions, computer requirements, support documents, and FAQ's to help answer essential questions regarding the operation of SuccessMaker for the home user.
Once installation is completed on your home computer, you will simply go to the following website: http://sme.gwinnett.k12.ga.us
Your child will log in to SuccessMaker in the same manner as he or she does at school.
Below are a few guidelines to ensure your child's success:
- Provide an appropriate environment with few distractions.
- If your child asks you to answer an exercise:
- Use the resources within the course software (Glossary, Toolbox and Help) to gain understanding of the concept being presented.
- Have your child answer the exercise to the best of his or her ability.
- When the session ends, explain the concepts presented to your child.
Have a Success-ful school year with the help of SuccessMaker!!